It’s the First of the Month: September Commemorations
Written by Tamara M. on 1 September 2017
As hard as it is to believe, we are already in September with only 3 more months to go this year. To kick off the month right, let’s take a look of this month’s commemorations.
- National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- National Deaf Awareness Month
- Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- National Guide Dog Month
- National Hispanic Heritage Month
- National Preparedness Month
- National Prostate Health Month
- Pain Awareness Month
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Awareness Month
- Sepsis Awareness Month
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Awareness Month
Are there any issues that stand out to you or serve an important role in your life or a loved one? Let us know.