Hours: Minimum of 10 hours per week
Description: Tha Afterparty Radio Programming intern will learn the day-to-day inner workings of a radio station’s Programming Department including, but not limited to: music, air staff and production.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
• Assist in Music Library, Commercial Production and Research projects.
• Programming Department operations support.
• Audio production
• Assisting with copywriting for daily segments (including news, entertainment and sports)
• Maintaining / Updating internet / social media sites (including Facebook and Twitter)
• Student must be enrolled in a college or university and a strong interest in area of radio broadcasting
• Computer proficiency is a must.
• Have valid drivers license with excellent driving record.
• Be outgoing, enthusiastic and tireless in the pursuit to learn about the radio broadcast industry.
A major in Radio is not a requirement, but a friendly, outgoing, hard-working personality is absolutely necessary. The internship is unpaid, but those interested should email a cover letter and resume to work@ThaAfterparty.com.